Friday 17 December 2010

One Artist Meme

I asked a question on Twitter during the week, along the lines of what I should blog about. The previous post was born of one such reply - and so is this one. Thanks are due to Simon Robinson for putting me on the spot on this one!

Now this image is of the lead guitarist from my favourite band, Metallica, and is actually a near lifelike representation of how I imagine myself to be when playing my air-guitar on my steering wheel whilst driving. The similarities are uncanny.

Anyway, this is a simple process that is fun, and a helpful pause in an otherwise busy day! My answers are in italics - have fun!



Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title.

Pick your Artist - Metallica
Describe yourself – The Struggle Within
How do you feel – Shoot Me Again, I Ain’t Dead Yet
If you could go anywhere, where would you go  - The Frayed Ends of Sanity
Your favourite form of transportation – Some Kind of Monster
Your best friend is – Sweet Amber or Ronnie
You and your best friends are – Broken, Beat and Scarred
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called – Nothing Else Matters
What is life to you –Frantic
Your current relationship - Holier Than Thou (!)
Your fear – The God That Failed
What is the best advice you have to give – Don’t Tread on Me
I would like to die... - One or The Memory Remians
Time of day – Until It Sleeps
My motto – All Within My Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...