Wednesday 28 December 2011

Late, But Sincerely Meant

or not, in this case
By the time I collapsed after the last Christmas Service, I had forgotten to do something very important. It wasn't that I had forgotten to cook the chipolatas, although I did, and it wasn't that I forgot to put out cranberry sauce, which I also did fail to do - it was to write a post on this thing (and I had turned off the computer).

So, belatedly (but not, at the same time), I would like to wish every one of you a happy and holy Christmas, and hope-filled New Year. I pray that your prayers are answered, but that in any instance 2012 is happy for you all. 

I want, too, to thank you for your support and friendship here. It has been an interesting year to say the least, but that has caused me to be less present here at times. That you come back, engage, and regard this drivel as worthy of a moment of your precious time means the whole world to me. 

Thank you. 

3 comments:

  1. Who says you are late? There are 12 days of Christmas and today is only the 4th so your greetings are still timely - after all the Orthodox haven't even started Christmas yet. And who says your blog is "drivel"? Not me. Enjoy the rest of the Christmas season - hope you are getting some break with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, Nancy! I hope your first Christmas a-vicaring was happy and holy too, David and that you are now enjoying a well-earned break before plunging into 2012. Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't thanks us David. We enjoy your "drivel". If we didn't we'd soon stop reading it.

    But, and I know I've said it before, you really need to return the favour from time to time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...