Friday 16 September 2011

More Good News


I was delighted and humbled to open an email that told me that I am one of the Finalists in the 'Best Christian Blogs' category in the Christian New Media Awards 2011. Who'd have thought that this drivel would get so far in a competition graced by some remarkable good entries (for the full list, follow this link)?

I do this because I enjoy it and because I am supported by reader, commenters and other friends. Without you there really isn't any point. So I thank you most sincerely. 

What a week!

4 comments:

  1. David, you are entering into a season of great blessing in every way--blogging, church work, home, garden, job, family. And, insofar as any of us deserve God's goodness, you deserve it.

    You have been a generous participant in the blogosphere, giving me and many others some of their first blog roll adds and comments. You have encouraged many--and I understand have gone beyond the call of duty as a curate in helping new bloggers to blog!!

    God bless you in your new job, and in your blogging--so you may continue to be a blessing to many :)
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David. Well done you. It's great to think that your 'ramblings' have been recognised for the pleasure they bring to others (me). Excellent job. Hope you win x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...