Friday 23 July 2010

And now for something completely different

This is just to let you know, dear and beloved readers, that I am 'going where called' (I think), as I embark on another Blog called:


It is more of a spiritual direction blog than anything else, and a place where the more 'priestly' side of my mind and thinking will be wrought. It will be free of gadgets and most importantly, free of 'counters' - I offer my thoughts freely and into the ether. Who is looking at what is not my interest there!

Perhaps you will read it, maybe you will get something from it. Either way, I will proceed with it (with less frequency than here - or else my head will splat)

1 comment:

  1. And for clarity, this blog will remain the literary racing snake that it always has been: lean and pacey - though a strange thing to behold!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...